Sari Diskin is a healthy food recipe developer, wellness blogger, and content creator based in the mid-west. She loves creating real food recipes that make people feel good and sharing wellness content to inspire people to live a balanced, healthy life. You can find all her recipes at eatwellwithsari.com and follow along her journey on Instagram @eatwellwithsari.
Wild Alaska Smoked Salmon Tartines
· 1 Small Loaf of Fresh Bread (of your choice)
· 4 oz Package of Wild Alaska Smoked Salmon
· 1 cup Tzatziki (homemade or store bought)
· 1 Avocado, Sliced
· Sprouts or Micro Greens
· Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Slice the bread into individual toast slices.
2. Add a layer of tzatziki.
3. Fold smoked salmon on top.
4. Slice avocado and add on top of the salmon.
5. Sprinkle sprouts or micro greens for finish with sea salt and pepper
Recipe Credit: Sari Diskin of Eat Well With Sari