2 red bell peppers, large, quartered and roasted
1 tomato, large, halved and roasted
¼ cup almonds, toasted
2 Tbsp. sherry vinegar
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
10 Alaska Halibut fillets (4-6 oz. portions)
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Blend peppers, tomatoes, almonds, vinegar and olive oil in food processor until sauce is almost smooth.
- Sauté halibut on presentation side until light brown.
- Season fillets with salt and pepper.
- Place fish presentation side up in heat-proof pan; spoon sauce on top of fillets.
- Bake at 400°F for 10-15 minutes until opaque throughout.
Suggested Side: Grilled Bell Pepper Medley