8 oz. of Alaska Salmon fillets, cut in 1" x 3" pieces,
about 1 oz. ea.*
Canola oil spray, as needed
Salt and pepper, to taste
Honey Barbecue Sauce
3 ½ oz. mild barbecue sauce
1 oz. ketchup
½ oz. honey
Maple Syrup Mustard
1 oz. maple syrup
2 ½ oz. yellow mustard
1 8-oz. package of 8 crescent rolls or pizza dough
Egg wash, as needed
*Can also be made with Alaska Halibut or Cod.
- Spray baking sheet with oil. Place Alaska salmon pieces on baking sheet and spray with oil. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Roast at 350°F for about 8 minutes. Cool.
- Honey Barbecue Sauce: Whisk barbecue sauce, ketchup and honey together.
- Maple Syrup Mustard: Whisk maple syrup and yellow mustard together.
- Unwrap rolls and spread out in triangles. Brush ½ tsp. of Honey Barbecue Sauce on each of the triangles. Place a strip of fish at the wide end of each triangle and roll up to enclose. Place point side down on the baking sheet.
- Whisk egg and water together to make an egg wash. Brush the tops of the rolls with the egg wash. Bake at 350°F for 15-17 minutes.
- Serve with Honey Barbecue Sauce, Maple Syrup Mustard, or other various prepared sauces.
Pizza Dough Variation
- Roll dough to a 2 ½" x 2 ½" square. Brush with ½ tsp. Honey Barbecue Sauce, leaving ½" at the bottom edge. Brush bottom edge with water. Place fish on one end and roll up. Place seam side down on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 15-17 minutes.