4 each Alaska salmon, skinless 4oz fillets
4 each Parchment Sheets 10x14
4 each Kale, leaves, shredded
½ cup Potatoes, red, sliced
½ cup Squash, yellow, sliced
½ cup Zucchini, green, sliced
½ cup Carrots, sliced
½ cup Onion, red, sliced
1 pint Tomatoes, cherry
1 cup Sherry
¼ cup Oil, olive
1 tsp Salt, kosher
1 tsp Pepper, black, ground
2 each Lemons, sliced
1 Tbsp Thyme, fresh picked leaves
8 each Croutons, whole wheat toasted baguettes
1. Preheat oven to 375° F
2. Fold parchment sheets in half so that the new size is 10x7.
3. Cut a half-heart shape from the folded side with using as much of the parchment as possible.
4. Open parchment and place vegetables inside, dividing evenly between the four parchment sheets.
5. Place salmon fillets atop vegetables.
6. Blend sherry, oil, salt, and pepper, divide equally between the four parchment preparations.
7. Garnish with lemon slices and thyme.
8. Bring edges together and fold edges to seal in contents, starting with the rounded side of the parchment and ending at the point.
9. Once parchment pouch is completely sealed, bake for 15 minutes.
10. Carefully open with scissors and serve with rye toasts.