4 each Alaska sole, 3oz-5 oz fillets
2 Tbsp Mustard, Dijon
½ cup Sesame seeds, black and white
½ cup Carrots, matchstick
½ cup Squash, matchstick
½ cup Zucchini, matchstick
½ cup Scallions, matchstick
¼ cup Thai sweet chili sauce
¼ cup Vinegar, rice wine
1 fl oz Soy sauce, low sodium
3 cups Millet, cooked
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Rub 1 Tbsp of mustard on to the outer side of the fillets, then evenly coat each fillet with sesame seeds.
3. Reserve with sesame seed side of the fillets facing downward.
4. Mix all vegetables and evenly distribute over fillets.
5. Roll fillets so that one end meets the other with the vegetables tightly bound inside.
6. In a non-stick sauté pan over medium-high heat, sear rolls beginning with the point that the fillet overlaps itself. Rotate the fillets a quarter turn each minute, until the entire outside has been cooked.
7. Place onto oven safe baking vessel and bake for 3 minutes until sole and vegetables are fully cooked.
8. Mix remaining mustard, sweet chili sauce, vinegar, and soy sauce.
9. Serve sole rolls atop a thin layer of sauce with cooked millet.