4 each Alaska cod fillets, skinless 3 oz. fillets
1 Tbsp Paprika, smoked
1/2 tsp Salt, smoked sea salt
1 tsp Pepper, black, ground
24 each Onions, green 4-inch batons
1 tsp Oil, vegetable
16 each Tomatoes, cherry, sliced
1/4 cup Dill, fresh, leaves
3 cups Rice, brown, cooked
1. Mix paprika, smoked salt, and pepper.
2. Evenly season Alaska cod fillets. Reserve.
3. Over medium-high heat, heat a flat-bottomed cast iron skillet.
4. Once hot, place onions in pan to slightly char-cook the outside while still keeping the integrity of the onion. Remove and place onto four plates.
5. Add seasoned cod to skillet with vegetable oil.
6. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side and plate atop scallions.
7. Finish plate with tomatoes, dill, and side of brown rice.