4 each Alaska pollock, skinless 4oz fillets
1 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
2 Tbsp Mustard, Dijon
2 Tbsp Honey
3 Tbsp Yogurt, nonfat Greek
1 pint Tomatoes, cherry, rinsed
1 each Onion, red, diced
2 each Squash, yellow, sliced
2 each Zucchini, green, sliced
2 each Cilantro, fresh leaves
¼ cup Scallions, cut
2 each Limes, juiced
2 Tbsp Oil, blended olive-vegetable
½ tsp Salt, kosher
½ tsp Pepper, black, ground
3 cups Quinoa, cooked
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine Sriracha, mustard, and honey. Mix thoroughly.
3. Reserve half of mixture for Pollock glaze and incorporate yogurt into remaining half for finished sauce.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, squash, zucchini, cilantro, scallions lime juice, olive oil, 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. black pepper. Mix thoroughly and reserve.
5. Season fillets evenly with remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. black pepper. Place 1 Tbsp of glaze evenly atop each salmon fillet.
6. Place one portion of pollock with 5 oz of vegetable mixture onto oiled baking surface.
7. Bake for approximately 8 minutes or until fillet is cooked and glaze has lightly browned.
8. Remove from oven and plate with reserved yogurt sauce and cooked quinoa