For the dressing:
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup plain yogurt
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 teaspoon honey
1/8 teaspoon salt
Pinch of black pepper
3 tablespoons water
1 cup packed fresh spinach leaves
1/3 cup olive oil
For the quinoa:
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup quinoa (any variety)
2 cups chicken stock or water
1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
For the vegetables
1/2 pound sugar snap peas, sliced in half on the diagonal
12 cherry tomatoes, halved
8 radishes, thinly sliced
1/2 cup cilantro leaves
2 avocados, sliced
For the fish
4 (6-ounce) Alaska pollock fillets
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 to 2 teaspoons ancho chili powder, to taste
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
Fresh ground black pepper
1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
1. Preheat the broiler: Set an oven rack 4 inches below the broiler and heat the broiler to high. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray it with non-stick spray. (Or use non-stick foil.)
2. Make the dressing: In a blender, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, lime juice, honey, salt, pepper, water and spinach leaves. Puree until smooth. With the blender on, gradually add the oil. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if you like.
3. Toast and cook the quinoa: In a saucepan over medium-high heat, heat the oil. Add the quinoa. Stir for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the quinoa pops and sizzles and smells toasty.
Add the stock or water and 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and bring to a boil. Adjust the heat to a simmer, cover the pot, and cook for 15 minutes, or until the water is absorbed and the grains are tender. Fluff with a fork and keep warm.
4. Cook the snap peas: Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the snap peas and cook for 2 minutes. Drain in a colander and transfer to a plate.
5. Cook the fish: Place the Alaska pollock fillets on the baking sheet and brush with oil. Sprinkle with the chili powder, salt, and pepper, and use your fingers to gently rub the spices into the fish. Squeeze a wedge of lime over each fillet.
Broil for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the fish is lightly browned and cooked through. Cover loosely with foil and let the fish rest for 5 minutes.
6. Assemble the bowls: Divide the quinoa between four bowls. Arrange the snap peas, tomatoes, radishes, cilantro and sliced avocado over top. Place the Alaska pollock on top and drizzle with the dressing. Serve with extra dressing on the side.