3 whole pieces (100 g) seasoned Alaska Kazunoko herring roe
50 g Alaska smoked salmon
50 g salted Alaska Ikura salmon roe
2 cups rice
2 tsp sugar
2.5 Tbsp rice vinegar or grain vinegar
2.5 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1. Rinse the rice, drain it, and put it in a bowl.
2. Add water to the bowl up to 660g in total.
3. Put the rice and water in the rice cooker or pan and leave it for about 30 minutes for the rice to absorb water before cooking.
4. Beat the eggs, add the 2 tsp sugar and mix them. Put it in a frying pan and scramble over medium heat until separately loosened.
5. Put the cooked rice in a big bowl, add the premixed Sushi vinegar while the rice is hot, and mix it as you flip it with a rice paddle while fanning to cool it down.
6. Cut the herring roe and smoked salmon in 5 mm slices and cucumber into 5 mm quarter-rounds.
7. Serve the rice mixed with sushi vinegar on a plate, scatter the herring roe, smoked salmon, cucumber and scrambled egg over it and place the salted Ikura salmon roe on the top.