· 2 Medium Soft Whole Wheat Tortillas
· 2 oz Wild Alaska Smoked Salmon (about 6 slices)
· 2 Mini Cucumbers
· 6 Chive Pieces
· 1 Medium Ripe Avocado
· 2 tbsp Cream Cheese
· Sea Salt to tast
1. Lay soft tortillas flat on a plate.
2. Spread cream cheese in a line down the middle of each leaving about 1-2 inches on the end. This makes it easier to fold.
3. Fold 3 pieces of Alaska salmon vertically on each tortilla.
4. Slice cucumber lengthwise, twice, so that you have long narrow pieces. Place those on top of the Alaska salmon.
5. Slice the avocado lengthwise and add 2-3 slices next to the cucumber. Crack some sea salt on top.
6. Fold the edges in and then roll lengthwise so you get a burrito like roll. You do not have to fold the edges in if you are slicing into pieces.
7. Once each tortilla is rolled up, use a large knife to carefully cut into small 1-2 inch pieces. Option to use a toothpick to keep it together while cutting. It helps a lot!
Recipe Credit: Sari Diskin of Eat Well With Sari