· 4 Small Flour Tortillas
· ½ lb Alaska Cod
· Olive Oil
· Blackening Seasoning
· Salt and Pepper to Taste
· 2 cups Slaw Mix
· 2 tbsp Avocado Oil Mayo
· 1 Lime
· 1 tsp Hot Sauce
· 1 Avocado, Sliced
1. Start by making the slaw. Mix slaw mix with avocado oil mayo, hot sauce, 1/2 fresh lime, salt and pepper. When well mixed, set aside.
2. Set oven to 400. Line a baking dish with parchment paper and non-stick spray. Place fish on top and coat lightly in olive oil. Generously season with blackening seasoning and sea salt.
3. Bake for 5 minutes and broiled for another 3-5.
4. Slice the avocado and set aside.
5. Build the taco base. Add slaw into the flour tortillas with avocado.
6. When fish is done, remove from oven and break into smaller chunks with a fork. Add to your tortilla. Drizzle with more hot sauce, a fresh lime and some extra blackening seasoning.
Recipe Credit: Sari Diskin of Eat Well With Sari