For the Chirashi sushi:
100 g salted Alaska Ikura salmon roe
2 slices salted Alaska sockeye salmon (grilled)
50 g natural cheese
Small amount fresh dill
Small amount white sesame
2 tsp salad oil
1/2 Tbsp olive oil
Small amount wasabi (green horseradish)
1 Tbsp soy sauce
For the rice seasoned with vinegar:
300 g rice
4 Tbsp rice vinegar
3 Tbsp sugar
2/3 tsp salt
1. (Rice seasoned with vinegar) Wash the rice and drain in a colander. Leave it in 400ml to 420ml of water for about 30 minutes before cooking using a rice cooker.
2. Mix the vinegar, sugar, and salt.
3. Put the cooked rice in a wooden bowl for sushi rice or a big bowl and pour the mixed seasoning from the step 2 while the rice is hot and mix it as you fold it with a rice paddle while fanning to cool it down.
4. (Chirashi sushi) Peel the avocado, remove the seed and cut into 2 cm cubes. Cut cheese into 2 cm cubes. Slice the cucumber nice and thin, rub it with a pinch of salt (extra) and squeeze out excess moisture.
5. Crack the egg in a bowl, add a pinch of salt (extra), beat it and scramble it in a frying pan.
6. Flake the grilled salmon to bite-size chunks, add it to the rice and mix. Serve on plates and scatter the avocado, cheese, cucumber, scrambled egg, dill, salted Ikura salmon roe, and white sesame over the sushi.
7. Mix the ingredients A and pour if desired.