100 g salted Alaska Ikura salmon roe
100 g cotton (hard) tofu
60 pieces boiled green soybean (Edamame)
2 lettuce leaves
30 g cottage cheese
1/2 clove grated ginger
1/2 Tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp soy sauce
2 tsp lemon juice
Small amount wasabi
Small amount salt
1. Wrap the hard tofu in a paper towel, place a weight, such as a cooking board, on it for 20 minutes to drain it then cut into 1 cm cubes.
2. Mix the ingredients well to make the dressing.
3. Cut the cucumber longitudinally into quarters, then cut them in 1 cm lengths. Cut the lettuce into 1 cm cubes.
4. Put about half the amount of the salted Ikura salmon roe, tofu, cucumber, lettuce and boiled green soybeans in a bowl, then add the dressing and toss it lightly.
5. Serve in a bowl and sprinkle the remaining Ikura salmon roe and cottage cheese.